Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fundraisers

Tonight is Kevin McDonald's fundraiser at the Elk's Lodge in Utica, starts at 5:00.

Tomorrow night is RoAnn Destito's at 12 North, starts at 4:30.

It'll be interesting to know who will be attending...and who won't. I'm sure she told some of the high-ranking elected officials to be busy tonight "meeting with constituents" and to have a window in their calenders tomorrow night, say, around 4:30. I imagine they'll do as their told, or else...

Sorrily, I missed both invitations, but I'd love to hear who made appearances at each.

Enquiring minds want to know....email me.


* * * * UPDATE * * * *
We've gotten a couple emails and apparently there was quite a showing at the McDonald fundraiser last night.

Not everyone did as they were told.....


No comments: